“Merry Christmas! May You Feel a Rebirth of Joy within You!” by Joan Y. Edwards
by Joan Y. Edwards
The last month of the year
May bring a tear
Of love, loss, or fear.
I hope you feel new mirth;
A joyful rebirth
Feeling your worth
A new day is in your land.
Grasp it by the hand.
Join the survival band.
Banish fear of defeat.
Seize strength and love so sweet.
Wrap them around your feet.
Learn new skills. Grow.
To your dreams go
Some days fast and others slow.
You will get there.
God has a plan.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Wishing you an abundance of everything you need.
Here are songs to enjoy!
- “Our Father” sung to comfort and bring healing to the people of Galacia, Spain after the train wreck in 2012: https://gloria.tv/video/e43KLmR1DsMm1DCTibL3zfaeF
- “The First Noel” by Celtic Woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bts7ndhPw4&index=14&list=PLC3EBA1294034C625
- “Mary, Did You Know” sung by Clay Aiken
- “Child of Peace” sung by Sandy Patty, Lyrics by Lyn Hopkins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeSPgiXKo7I
- Jingle Bell Rock with Lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=Rblwisx8X7Y
- Happiness – Sung by the Monks of Weston Priory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMM8K5hDP7w
You are a gift. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I am grateful that our paths crossed. I love hearing from you.
Never Give Up
Joan Y. Edwards
Copyright © 2018 Joan Y. Edwards
Flip Flap Floodle, Will this little duck’s song save him from Mr. Fox?
Joan’s Elder Care Guide A guide to help caregivers and elders never give up
80 Gospel-Based Crossword Puzzles for Year B Printable puzzles for Children’s Liturgy, Children’s Church, or Sunday School