Good News C30
11th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Sinful Woman Washes the Feet of
being is perfect. Everyone has faults. You may make mistakes, even when you try to do things
Ten Reasons for Doing the Right Thing
1. God loves you and wants you to do the right thing.
2. God wants you to enter heaven to be with him forever.
God sent his Son,
4. You will get more graces to help you overcome other problems.
5. You can overcome your faults with Godís help. It will be better if you do good things to make God happy with you.
6. Turning your back on God means not going to heaven.
7. You will be at peace if you do the right thing.
8. Your conscience will not bother you if you do the right thing.
9. God will be very proud of you if you do the right thing.
10. You will be stronger if you do the right thing.†
††††††††† Say the ďOur FatherĒ and remember that God loves you very much. He notices the little things you do for him. He sees you when you open the door and hold it for someone. He notices when you help your Mother wash the dishes or fold the towels and put them away. He notices when you get clean up a mess that someone made. He will bless you big for each small thing you do.
ďOur Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.Ē
Copyright © 2004 Joan Y. Edwards